- Your offshore company in Gambia in 12 hours
- Highest confidentiality and discretion
- A dedicated client relationship manager
- Guaranteed bank account, including e-banking and credit card
- Share capital must not be paid up
- Anonymous company formation with nominee director and shareholder (optional)
- Basic establishment fee: 950 USD
The West-African political stable state, The Gambia, has emerged as a new offshore jurisdiction, offering a complete range of offshore corporate structures, such as International Business Companies (IBC), trusts and tax resident companies, as well as gaming, banking and insurance licenses.
A standard IBC, incorporated in Gambia, is tax free: There are no taxes on corporate income generated from sources outside of the Gambia. The minimum annual tax license fee is USD 100.
The registry of Gambia provides one of the most efficient and fastest incorporation services worldwide. The jurisdiction offers versatile advantages to offshore businesses of all sizes: Corporate structures can be registered within 24 hours. IBC’s in Gambia are incorporated as private limited companies, with a minimum of one director and one shareholder. An IBC in Gambia can have registered shares, bearer shares, shares of no par value, redeemable shares, preference shares and shares with or without voting rights.
An IBC is not required to file annual returns. The jurisdiction offers high confidentiality, as the beneficial owners need not be disclosed publicly. The official and spoken language is English.
The Gambia offshore company is perfect for:
- Internet commerce
- International business
- Banking or insurance licenses
- Holding intellectual property rights
- The custody of movable and immovable property
- Stockbroker / forex
Costs of a Gambia offshore company:
Form your Gambia offshore company from 950 USD, or acquire an aged shelf company from Gambia.