- Your offshore company in 1-3 days
- High confidentiality
- A dedicated client relationship manager
- Guaranteed bank account, including e-banking and credit card
- Share capital must not be paid up
- Anonymous company formation with nominee director and shareholder (optional)
- Basic establishment fee: 1,250 USD
The Commonwealth of Dominica, in the Caribbean Sea, is an island of the Lesser Antilles, south-southeast of Guadeloupe and northwest of Martinique.
The parliamentary democracy, with its population of 72,000 (2011 Census), has emerged as an offshore jurisdiction during recent years, offering high confidentiality and privacy standards. The national legislation allows offshore company formation within the IBC model. Dominica is no party to any double taxation treaty.
The island nation is an attractive offshore jurisdiction, as it offers no corporate taxation – just a governmental annual fee. The nation provides a minimum twenty (20) years tax exemption for offshore companies, beginning from the day of incorporation. Companies are not required to file accounts. The following suffixes are, inter alia, possible and indicate a limited liability: Ltd, Corp, Inc, SA, NV or GmbH.
The government encourages the development of an offshore financial-services sector, including company and bank registration and internet gambling. The beneficial ownership will not be disclosed to authorities.
The Dominica Offshore Company is perfect for:
- Internet trade, online gambling
- International business
- Bank registration
- The custody of movable and immovable property
- Stockbroker / forex
- Inheritance provisions
Costs of a Dominica Offshore Company:
Form your Dominica Offshore Company from 1,250 USD or acquire an aged shelf company from Dominica.