- Your offshore company in the Emirate of Ras Al-Khaimah (RAK Offshore) in 2-4 days
- Highest confidentiality and privacy
- No Accounting or Reporting Requirements
- A dedicated client relationship manager
- Bank account, including e-Banking and credit card (optional)
- Share capital must not be paid up
- Anonymous company formation with nominee director and shareholder (optional)
- Basic establishment fee: 3,290 USD
Ras al Khaimah is an Emirate and sheikdom in the Persian Gulf, ruled by Emir Saud Bis Saqr Al Qasimi. It forms part of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) – a federation of seven emirates. The other emirates are: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Sharjah, Ras al Khaimah (RAK) and Umm al-Quwain.
Ras al Khaimah allows foreign ownership of an offshore company. For this reason, no UAE national as shareholder or sponsor is necessary. Offshore companies in Ras al Khaimah are exempt from all corporate and income taxes. Full repatriation of the offshore company profits and capital is allowed. AED 2,000 annual tax (550 USD)
The benefits of an offshore company in the United Arab Emirates are that the state is white-listed, sovereign and an international platform for trading, consulting and commerce.
The RAK Offshore Company is based on UAE law and it is perfect for:
- Intellectual property management
- The custody of movable and immovable property
- Inheritance provisions
- International business and trade
- Global Sourcing
Costs of a RAK Offshore Company:
Form your RAK Offshore Company from 3,290 USD or acquire an aged shelf company from RAK.