- Your offshore company in the Seychelles in 1-3 days
- Highest confidentiality and privacy
- A dedicated consultant
- Guaranteed bank account, including e-Banking and credit card
- Share capital must not be paid up
- Anonymous company formation with nominee director and shareholder (optional)
- Basic establishment fee: 950 USD
The Seychelles is a group of islands in the Indian Ocean, with a population of 80,000. The state comprises over one hundred islands; the largest is Mahé.
The financial sector has rapidly expanded due to the establishment of the Seychelles International Business Authority and thanks to the progressive laws, which facilitates offshore structures and investments. The Seychelles have successfully developed in recent years as an alternative to offshore jurisdictions such as the British Virgin Islands.
Since 1994, the legislation of the state permits the formation of International Business Companies, International Trusts and the licensing of International (free) Trade Zone Companies, as well as licensing of offshore banks, mutual funds and offshore insurance. The Seychelles is known as having one of the fastest IBC registrars in the world. Annual governmental fees: 100 USD.
A Seychelles offshore company is ideal for:
- Internet commerce
- Intellectual property management
- The custody of movable and immovable property
- Inheritance provisions
- Stockbroker / forex
- International business
Costs of a Seychelles Offshore Company:
Form your Seychelles Offshore Company from 950 USD or acquire an aged shelf company from the Seychelles.