- Your offshore-company in Panama in 3-4 days
- Highest confidentiality and privacy
- A dedicated client relationship manager
- Guaranteed bank account, including e-Banking and credit card
- Share capital must not be paid up
- Anonymous company formation with nominee director and shareholder (optional)
- Basic establishment fees: 1,490 USD
The Republic of Panama is a Central American country with a population approximately of 3.4 million, over 50 percent of whom reside in Panama City, which is the political, administrative, and economic center of the country. 55 percent of the country’s GDP is produced in the capital.
Panama is one of the most recognized and famous offshore jurisdictions worldwide, thanks to its high level of confidentiality, its stability and its quick registration of offshore companies. The annual governmental fee for an IBC is 400 USD.
Panama is an ideal jurisdiction for:
- Intellectual property management
- The custody of movable and immovable property
- Inheritance provisions
- Stockbroker / forex
- International business
Costs of a Panama Offshore Company:
Form your Panama Offshore Company for 1,490 USD, or acquire an aged shelf company from Panama.