- Your company in Latvia, European Union
- A dedicated client relationship manager
- EU company with 15% corporate income tax
- Guaranteed bank account, including e-Banking and credit card
- Basic establishment fee: 1,550 USD
A Latvian SIA (limited liability company) is a privately owned Limited Company with one or more persons or corporate bodies being the Members of the SIA, which can be from any legal jurisdiction worldwide.
Positioned at the crossroads of northern and eastern Europe, the Baltic state of Latvia is rapidly making the most of its EU membership. Corporate tax rate is fixed at 15%, one of the lowest in the EU. A company in Latvia is well positioned to be an effective European tool for trade between Western and Eastern European countries.
- High reputation
- EU company
- 15% corporate income tax, one of the lowest in the EU
- Minimum capital payable upon incorporation: 2,800 EUR
Bookkeeping and filing accounts required
Costs of a Latvian SIA:
Basic establishment fee: 1,550 USD