- Your company in Cyprus in 7-10 days
- 12.5% Flat Tax
- Highest confidentiality and privacy
- A dedicated client relationship manager
- A bank account, including e-Banking and credit card
- Share capital must not be paid up
- Anonymous company formation with nominee director and shareholder (optional)
- Basic establishment fee: 3,290 USD
Cyprus is the third largest island in the Mediterranean, and is located in the northeast end of the Mediterranean Sea, with a population of 900,000. Cyprus has been a member of the European Union since 2004 and offers the lowest corporate tax rate in Europe (10 percent).
The state is a politically stable country with a long history as an international financial center. Although Cyprus has an efficient registry, it takes 7 to 10 days to incorporate a company.
Cyprus has signed 44 double tax treaties. Dividends can flow tax-free through the Cyprus company, which can take advantage of the extensive network of double tax treaties.
Cyprus is an ideal financial center for:
- Intellectual property management (favourable IP tax of 2,5 %)
- Internet Commerce
- The custody of movable and immovable property
- Inheritance provisions
- Stockbroker / forex
- Holding structures
Costs of a Cyprus Offshore Company:
Form your Cyprus Offshore Company from 3,290 USD or acquire an aged shelf company from Cyprus.