- Your offshore company in Belize within 24 hours
- Highest confidentiality and discretion
- A dedicated client relationship manager
- A bank account, including e-Banking and credit card
- Share capital must not be paid up
- Anonymous company formation with nominee director and shareholder (optional)
- Basic establishment fee: 890 USD
Belize, formerly known as British Honduras, is an independent democratic and politically stable Commonwealth state in Central America. It gained independence from Britain in 1981 and has become famous for offshore company formation and tax optimization.
The Belize International Business Company (IBC) is the most popular form of offshore corporate structure. As internationally recognized offshore center of Central America, the main advantages are the quick registration process, the stable political system and the high confidentiality in accordance with the national law. The national language is English, which simplifies the company formation process considerably. The Belize Offshore Company is based on the IBC model. The annual governmental fees are 100 USD.
A Belize International Business Company does not pay any tax on its worldwide profits to Belize authorities. Belize has not signed any double tax agreements.
The Belize Offshore Company is perfect for:
- Internet commerce
- Intellectual property management
- The custody of movable and immovable property
- Inheritance provisions
- International business
Costs of a Belize Offshore Company:
Basic establishment fee: 890 USD. Or acquire an aged shelf company from Belize.