- Your offshore company in Anguilla within 24 hours
- Highest confidentiality
- A dedicated client relationship manager
- Guaranteed bank account, including e-Banking and credit card
- Share capital must not be paid up
- Anonymous company formation with nominee director and shareholder (optional)
- Basic establishment fee: 950 USD
Anguilla is an island of the Lesser Antilles with a population of 13.500. The state is an internally self-governing overseas territory of the United Kingdom.
The Anguilla Offshore Company is based on the traditional IBC model. Offshore companies in Anguilla have become popular in recent decades due to the high level of confidentiality and a quick registration process; companies can be registered within 1 hour. The country has no capital gains, estate, profit or other forms of direct taxation, on either individuals or corporations. Anguilla has not signed any double tax treaties. Government annual fees are 200 US-Dollar, which are included in the basic establishment fee.
The minimum number of directors is one, which can be of any nationality and need not be resident in Anguilla. The beneficial owner is not disclosed. The minimum number of shareholders is one. The name of an IBC must end in one of the following suffixes, which points out the limited liability: Ltd, Corp, AG, Inc, SA, NV or GmbH.
The Anguilla Offshore Company is perfect for:
- Internet commerce
- Intellectual property management
- The custody of movable and immovable property
- Inheritance provisions
- Stockbroker / forex
- International business
Costs of an Anguilla Offshore Company:
Form your Anguilla Offshore Company for 950 USD or acquire an aged shelf company from Anguilla.