- Your company in Scotland, United Kingdom
- A dedicated client relationship manager
- EU company with 0% tax and highest confidentiality
- Guaranteed bank account, including e-Banking and credit card
- Basic establishment fee: 3,990 USD
A Scotland LP company is a privately owned Limited Partnership with two or more persons or corporate bodies being the Partners/Members of the LP, which can be from any legal jurisdiction worldwide.
A Scotland LP without business activities in the UK is not subject to tax in the United Kingdom. The income of the Scotland LP is treated as being the income of its Members, and therefore taxable in the Member’s countries of residence or the jurisdiction of incorporation, in the case of corporate Members.
The company formation in the United Kingdom allows you to benefit from the high reputation of the Empire, but still offers you high confidentiality and 0 % taxation due to an offshore company as partner of your Scotland LP. Our Scotland LP includes 2 offshore corporate partners.
The main advantages:
- High reputation of the United Kingdom
- EU company
- 0% taxes on company profits
- Minimum capital, which must be paid on incorporation – only 2 GBP
Bookkeeping and filing accounts is required.
Costs of a Scotland LP:
Incorporate your Scotland LP from 3,990 USD.