- Your company in Liechtenstein in 7 days
- Highest confidentiality and privacy
- 12.5% Flat Tax (1.200 CHF annual minimum tax)
- A dedicated client relationship manager
- A bank account, including eBanking and credit card
The Principality of Liechtenstein is a sovereign and politically stable country in Central Europe, which borders on Austria and Switzerland. The state’s Capital is Vaduz; the population of the whole country is less than 37,000. Although the parliamentary constitutional monarchy has a monarch as Head of State, it is a direct democracy.
Liechtenstein is one of the few countries in the world with more registered companies and jobs than citizens. In recent decades, a prosperous, highly industrialized, free enterprise economy has developed. The gross domestic product (GDP) of 141,100 US Dollar per capita is the second highest in the world.
The country has been internationally recognized as a financial center over decades, especially with regard to the formation of foundations. In the recent years, the Liechtenstein foundation has developed as an ideal instrument for inheritance provisions. Additionally, Liechtenstein has diversified as a financial center by offering alternative investment funds.
A Liechtenstein offshore company is based on civil law and it is ideal for:
- Intellectual property management
- Inheritance provisions
- Tax optimization, according to directive 90/435/ECC concerning parent companies and subsidiaries