- Your offshore company in 3-7 days
- Very high reputation
- A dedicated client relationship manager
- Guaranteed bank account, including e-banking and credit card
- Basic establishment fee: 1,990 USD
Hong Kong, situated on China’s south coast, is one of two special administrative regions of the People’s Republic of China, the other being Macao.
The names of the companies’ officers appear in the public registry of Hong Kong after the registration of a company. But nominee officers can be used to avoid the client’s name appearing. A second important point is that the company is required to file accounts, although accounts are not publicly accessible. Taxes are only charged on profits derived from a business carried on in Hong Kong. Offshore companies in Hong Kong are therefore exempted from taxation for any business activity or transaction carried out outside Hong Kong.
The Hong Kong offshore company is perfect for:
- Internet trade
- Import and export
- International business
- Holding intellectual property rights
- The custody of movable and immovable property
- Stockbroker / forex
Costs of a Hong Kong Offshore Company:
Form your Hong Kong Offshore Company from 1,990 USD or acquire an aged shelf company from Hong Kong.