Information Collection and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number and billing address
- Information about your business such as company name, address, business type
We may collect the personal information of 3rd parties, when you add the names of shareholders or beneficiaries on our order forms. Collection of 3rd party personally identifiable information may be necessary to process and register your order for certain products or services. We will not use this information for any other commercial purpose. These 3rd parties may contact us to request that we remove this information from our database.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you requested product or information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you communications
- Conduct due diligence
- Respond to your questions and concerns
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as processing your order/payment, registering your business or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services.
Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to from our service providers (such as a payment processor) while preserving the look and feel of our site. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to GWS.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if GWS is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so
User Access and Choice
If your personally information changes, you may correct, update, amend or delete it by contacting GWS. We will respond to your request within 30 days. If you have a Personal Trust Officer or Client Relationsship Manager assigned, please contact him/her in priority. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you request that we delete your personal information, we will notify you if we are unable to do so and why.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter on the main site, or when you become a client, we will use your name and email address to send you non-transactional, promotional emails from time to time. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving these emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
Tracking Technologies / Cookies
Analytics / Log Files
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card, bank account or proprietary business information) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by email or chat.
Please click here to see, how we protect your privacy.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Social Media Widgets
Changes To This Policy
GWS Consulting GmbH
Alte Churerstrasse 45
Principality of Liechtenstein