- Your company in Switzerland
- A dedicated client relationship manager
- Guaranteed bank account, including e-banking and credit card
- Basic establishment fee: 5,490 USD
Switzerland lies in the heart of Europe. It has the highest nominal wealth per adult in the world, according to Credit Suisse and the eighth-highest per capita gross domestic product.
This wealthy and stable nation is globally known for its renowned banking sector and low taxation. Swiss companies are taxed on three levels: federal, cantonal, and communal (municipal). The Swiss federal tax rate is only 8.5 percent. In addition to that, low cantonal taxes apply.
As cantons compete on tax rate to attract business, the total tax rate can vary from 14% to 25%. The canton of Zug in the German speaking part of Switzerland has one of the lowest cantonal tax rates. It is possible to reach an effective tax rate of far less than 10 percent.
Type of entities:
- AG – Aktiengesellschaft – public limited company: This is the most trusted and prestigious legal form in Switzerland. The share capital must be at least 100,000 CHF, of which 50,000 CHF must be paid up during formation. Companies must file annual returns.
- GmbH – Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung: This type of company is limited by shares, with a minimum share capital of 20,000 CHF which must be fully paid up. Companies must file annual returns.