- Same day formation
- Highest confidentiality
- A dedicated client relationship manager
- Guaranteed bank account, including e-Banking and credit card
- Share capital must not be paid up
- Anonymous company formation with nominee director and shareholder (optional)
- Basic establishment fee: 1,390 USD
The Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) is an island country in the northern Pacific Ocean. The state is a modern and stable corporate jurisdiction that provides the flexibility and the confidentiality that is required from corporate users. It is a zero tax jurisdiction that permits corporate officers and does not have mandatory or annual filings.
Corporations are governed by the Business Corporations Act (BCA). The Associations law is modeled on the US state of Delaware’s corporate law. The Republic of the Marshall Island has emerged as an offshore center for maritime and corporate registration due to its advantageous corporate legislation, the political stability, the flexible and simple formation policy and a substantial experience in administrating corporate programs as well as the high level of service. An RMI company can be registered within 24 hours.
The Marshall Islands offshore company is perfect for:
- Asset management
- Initial public offerings
- Tax optimization
- Estate planning
- Vessel and Yacht Ownership
- Real Property Holding
- Intellectual Property Management
Costs of a Marshall Islands offshore company:
Form your Marshall Islands offshore company from 1,390 USD, or acquire an aged shelf company on the Marshall Islands.