- Your company in Liberia within 24 hours
- Highest possible confidentiality
- A dedicated client relationship manager
- Guaranteed bank account, including e-banking and credit card
- Share capital does not need to be paid up
- Anonymous company formation with nominee director and shareholder (optional)
- Basic establishment fee: 1,290 USD
The Liberian registry was established in 1948 with the support of the US State Department. Today, more than 60 years later, Liberia is a renowned and professional provider of corporate and ship registration services. Liberia has the second-largest maritime registry in the world after Panama. 3,500 vessels are registered under Liberia’s flag, accounting for 11% of ships worldwide.
The registry of the West African country is not public. But this is not the only reason for the country to count itself among the most confidential offshore jurisdictions worldwide. Liberia does not intend to sign the OECD-standard of Automatic Information Exchange and has only signed TIEAs with a few countries.
Liberian corporate entities are cost efficient, confidential; they are also simple to form and administrate.
The main advantages of a Liberia offshore company are:
- Registry offers company formation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 0% corporate and income taxes
- There is no local office required, no employees and related costs
- There is no requirement to file financial statements
- Beneficial owner need not be declared to the authorities
A Liberia Offshore company can be formed on the same day for a fee of 1,290 USD. Please feel free to also consult our list of Liberia Offshore Shelf companies.